1. First heat the tablespoon of butter in a pan. Dice the onion and leek and sweat them in the butter.
2. Cut the salmon fillet into cubes and sprinkle with the lemon juice. Now briefly colour these in the pan together with the onion and leek.
3. Transfer the pasta to a buttered oven dish. Add the salmon, onion and leek.
4. Gently heat the cream in a pot together with the GAZİ Taze Peynir cream cheese. Season liberally with finely chopped dill, salt and pepper and pour over the pasta mixture.
5. Finally grate the GAZİ Kashkaval semi-hard cheese over the pasta mixture.
6. Bake in the oven at 200°C for roughly 30 minutes.