4,5 tbsp olive oil 1 1/2 red onion 1 clove garlic 2 1/2 tbsp tomato paste 3 400-g cans peeled diced tomatoes 1 1/2 pkg. GAZİ Tulum Nomad's Cheese 4 eggs 1/2 tsp chilli flakes salt pepper paprika ground cumin fresh parsley to serve: white bread or flatbread
1. Sweat onions and the garlic clove in olive oil.
2. Add the tomato paste and sauté briefly.
3. Add peeled tomatoes and season.
4. Simmer for about 20 minutes until the sauce has a concentrated consistency.
Serve with Tulum nomad's cheese, parsley and white bread.
5. Crumble Tulum nomad's cheese over the tomato sauce.
6. Use a wooden spoon to shape three wells in the sauce and pour in the three eggs.
7. Cook the shakshuka in a fan oven at 180 °C (356 °F) for about 12 minutes until the eggs are firm.