2 pieces of sliced bread 80 g GAZİ butter 1 onion 1 garlic clove 100 g baby leaf spinach GAZİ Tulum Nomad Cheese ground pepper salt 1 organic lime (juice and peel) cayenne pepper 4 egg yolks 400 g ravioli dough 1 egg 8 sage leaves
1. Cube the slices and toast them in a pan with 1 tbsp. butter. Peel off the onion and the garlic clove, cube finely and stew in a casserole with 1 tbsp. butter. Wash and dry the spinach, then add it to the stewing onion and garlic.
2. Melt 2 tbsp. butter in a pan for the filling and mix it with GAZİ Tulum cheese in a big bowl. Spice with salt, pepper, lime juice and cayenne pepper.
3. Put the spinach on a board, chop it coarsely and add it together with the cubed toast and yolk to the GAZİ Tulum cheese in a bowl and mix it.
4. Spread out the ravioli dough and divide in half. Whisk the egg in a small bowl and coat the ravioli dough with it. Place small heaps on it and lay the second half of the dough on top of the other.
5. Press the dough well. Press out the ravioli and check again whether they are well closed. Cook the ravioli al dente in boiling salted water.
Meanwhile heat the left butter in a casserole till such time as the whey has settled. Then heat it further till the butter smells a bit nutty. Put the sage leaves in a bowl, pour the butter through a sieve on it and let it steep for 5 minutes.
6. Take the ravioli out of the water and toss them in sage butter and serve it on a plate. Chop some sage leaves and sprinkle it on the plate.