1. Cut the tomatoes and peaches in small cubes and mix together in a bowl. Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
2. Wash the mint leaves, shake dry and cut into narrow strips. Add to the fruit.
3. For the crêpes, mix together the milk, the flour and salt. Add the egg and mix.
4. Heat a little butter in a non-stick pan and then start to cook 4–6 very thin crêpes, one at a time, until they are golden brown on both sides.
5. Spread cream cheese on the crêpes. Add the filling to one quarter of the crêpes and fold twice. Put some additional cream cheese on the top.