1. Put the flour on the work surface and form a well in the middle. Add the cold GAZi butter, the egg and the salt to the well and mix with the flour until you have a dough with a firm consistency. Form the shortcrust pastry into a ball, cover with a cloth and let rest in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
2. Knead the dough briefly and roll out to a size of about 35 cm on a silicone mat sprinkled with a little flour. Lay the dough into the tart dish and cut away the excess.
3. Place the dough in the freezer for about 15 minutes and then bake in a preheated oven at 210 °C for 15 minutes.
Mix GAZİ Kaymak with GAZİ UHT milk, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper, chilli and GAZİ white cheese.
1. Cook the asparagus in the boiling water with salt and sugar for about 5 minutes and remove.
2. Pour the filling into the pre-baked dough and add the asparagus. Sprinkle with the GAZİ white cheese.
3. Bake the quiche in the oven at 180 °C for 30-35 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with a little chopped parsley and serve warm or cold.
TIP: You can cook an excellent soup with the asparagus water.