4 pkg. GAZi white cheese, classic flavour 4 red onions 2 lemon 250 ml olive oil 400 g mixed olives salt chilli flakes fresh thyme
1 flatbread fresh thyme chilli flakes
1. Peel and quarter the onions.
2. Cut lemon into eighths.
3. Place the white cheese in the baking dish.
4. Add onions, lemon, olives and thyme leaves.
5. Sprinkle with olive oil, add a little salt and chilli flakes.
6. Bake at 180 °C (356 °F) upper and lower heat for about 20 minutes.
1. Top the white cheese with a little olive oil, fresh thyme and chilli flakes.
2. Serve with flatbread.