ingredientes for the chicken rolls
100 g shrimp (without heads and shells, gutted) 100 g GAZİ White Cheese Classic 55% 3 tbsp fresh coriander 1 piece ginger, about the size of a walnut 1 egg white 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce Salt and freshly ground black pepper 8 chicken cutlets, about 80-100 g each 2 tbsp peanut oil 100 ml poultry stock 50 ml of orange juice 50 ml soy sauce 2 tbsp fish sauce
ingredientes for rice and vegetables
1 stalk lemongrass 3 kaffir lime leaves 250 g basmati rice 4 tbsp peanut oil 500 g of pak choi 1 dash soy sauce 1 dash fish sauce
1. For the chicken rolls, rinse the shrimp and dab with kitchen paper. Cut the cheese into coarse pieces. Cut the fresh coriander roughly. Peel and grate the ginger. Process the shrimp, cheese, coriander, half of the ginger, egg white, chili sauce, and one pinch each of salt and pepper in the food processor for 20 seconds, until finely chopped. Add this to a disposable pastry bag or a small bowl and place in the fridge.
2. Blot the cutlets dry with kitchen paper, place them in a fresh food bag one at a time, and evenly flatten them with the flat side of a meat tenderizer and place them on a piece of clingfilm. Pipe or spread a strip of the shrimp paste down the middle of the cutlet. Roll the meat using the clingfilm to form roulades and tighten the side ends. Wrap each roll with aluminium foil and twist the ends. Cook the chicken rolls in the steamer at 100°C or in the steamer of a large pot for 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, strike the lemongrass with a heavy knife handle. Heat 2 tbsp of peanut oil in a pot and fry the remaining ginger, lemongrass and lime leaves over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add the rice with double the amount of water, bring to the boil, cover and simmer the rice for 10-12 minutes until the water is completely absorbed.
4. In the meantime, wash the pak choi, shake it dry and cut the leaves into strips, separating leaves and stalks. Let the chicken rolls rest for 5 minutes, then unwrap them from the foil and dab with kitchen paper. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the meat over high heat until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Heat the remaining oil in a second pan and fry the pak choi stalks for 2 minutes. Add the leaves and cook for 1 minute. Season with soy and fish sauce.
5. Deglaze the chicken rolls with orange juice, poultry stock and soy sauce and boil lightly. Season with fish sauce. Cut the rolls in half on a bias.
6. Spread basmati rice and pak choi on each plate, place the halved chicken rolls on the rice, and drizzle with the orange sauce. Serve.