300 g GAZİ feta cheese Classic 55 % 175 g wheat flour type 550 + a little bit extra for the work surface 125 g wholemeal wheat flour 2 eggs (size S) salt Rind and juice of 1 organic lemon 100 g GAZİ salted butter 150 g bresaola (air-dried beef ham) 1 handful of sage leaves salt, freshly ground pepper
1. Chop the feta cheese very finely or crumble it into a bowl with your fingers. Add both kinds of flour, eggs, 1 teaspoon of salt and half of the lemon rind. Knead everything with your hands into a homogeneous dough for as long as necessary. Wrap the dough in cling film and store it in the refrigerator until needed again later.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan at medium heat and let it boil until it begins to brown slightly and has a nutty fragrance. Remove the pan from the stove, pour the butter into a bowl and set aside.
3. Separate the bresaola slices from each other and cut them into strips. Wash the sage, dab the leaves dry and cut them coarsely according to size. Boil plenty of salty water in a large pot. Meanwhile unroll the dough and cut it into four equally large pieces. Roll out each piece on the lightly-floured work surface to 3 cm thick strands. Cut the strands into approximately 1.5 cm wide pieces, shape the pieces into small balls and press them slightly flat with the tines of a fork.
4. Gently pour half of the gnocchi into the boiling salt water and cook until they rise to the surface. Take them out and let them drain in a sieve. Do the same with the remaining gnocchi.
5. Heat the nut butter in a pan. Add sage and drained gnocchi with the remaining lemon rind and swirl in butter for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. After 1 minute, add the bresaola strips and swirl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer the gnocchi with bresaola and sage to plates and serve drizzled with lemon juice.