Ingredients for 2 people
1 Bunch rocket 4 Fresh figs 150 g GAZi Goat´s cheese 1 Orange 1 tsp Honey 2 tbs White wine vinegar 3 tbs Olive oil Salt Pepper
1. Mix a vinaigrette using the orange juice, honey, vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Lightly roast the pine nuts in a pan and leave to cool.
3. Wash the rocket and serve with the vinaigrette.
4. Break up the goat´s cheese with a fork and sprinkle over the rocket
5. Finely slice the figs and sprinkle over the cheese. Mix in the pine nuts and serve.