1. Place the potatoes in a pan with sufficient water and cook until tender. Leave to cool until they are lukewarm.
2. Hard-boil the eggs in boiling water for around 6 minutes and place under cold running water. Next, peel and halve the eggs.
3. Wash the herbs for the green sauce, remove tough stalks and roughly chop.
4. Using a hand blender, blend the chopped herbs with the cream and sour cream until smooth for a dressing.
5. Season the dressing to taste with lemon juice, a little mustard, salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar.
6. Cut the cucumber into thin slices.
7. Quarter the potatoes, add the cucumber and sugar snap peas and mix everything with the green dressing.
8. Finally, crumble the sheep’s milk cheese and sprinkle it over the prepared salad. Finely chop the onions and add these to the salad, too. Garnish with the fresh herbs.