1. Preheat 200 degrees (optional: 180 degrees with convection) Preheat and smooth the casserole dish liberally with olive oil.
2. Peel the onions and cut into a fine dice.
3. Halve peppers, remove seeds and white flesh and cut into strips.
4. Cut off the ends of the zucchini and cut into thin slices.
5. Heat the olive oil in a pan, sauté the onion until translucent, then remove from the pan and set aside.
1. Cut the frittata into pieces and spread on plates.
2. Top each piece with teaspoon of GAZİ Taze Peynir and serve with crumbled GAZİ goat cheese, some diced pepper and zucchini and fresh herbs.
6. Sauté the pepper pieces and the zucchini slices just as briefly, then remove from the pan and set aside.
7. Crumble the GAZi goat cheese finely by hand and set aside a small amount.
8. Thoroughly whisk the eggs with the milk, spices, and chopped herbs.
9. Add the fried vegetables and goat's cheese to the egg mix, stir gently and pour everything into the casserole dish.
10. Top with the reserved vegetables and the goat cheese pieces.
11. Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes until the frittata is golden brown on the outside and well set on the inside.