Hand blender mandolin 400 g chickpeas 200 g beetroot, vacuum-packed 1 clove of garlic ½ organic lemon 1 tsp tahini 1 tsp fleur de sel 2 tbsp olive oil a little water 200 g cherry tomatoes 2 small cucumbers 1 pack GAZİ White Cheese 150 g black olives Parsley Bread to serve
1. Drain the chickpeas, then place in the mixer with the beetroot, garlic, lemon, tahini and olive oil and blend to a smooth, creamy paste.
2. If the houmous is too thick, add a little water.
3. Finally, season to taste with a little salt.
4. Cut the vegetables into small pieces and use the mandolin to cut the cucumber into thin strips.
5. Crumble GAZİ White Cheese by hand.
6. Arrange everything on a platter and garnish with olive oil and fresh herbs.