1. Peel the onion and garlic and cut into a fine dice.
2. Halve the peppers and chili, remove the white flesh and seeds, dice the peppers, finely chop the chili.
3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, sauté the ground beef until crumbly, season with salt, pepper and cumin, remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Sauté the onions in the pan, add the garlic and sauté briefly, then add the diced red pepper and chili and sauté.
5. Add the tomato paste, sauté briefly, then add the ground beef and deglaze with vegetable stock. Bring to a boil and simmer gently for about 3 minutes.
6. Drain chickpeas in sieve, rinse briefly with cold water and drain. Then add to the pan and simmer for another 3 minutes.
7. Season with the spices to taste and crumble the GAZİ white cheese on top.
Serve the minced meat and chick peas with fresh leaf parsley, GAZİ stirred natural yogurt and pita bread.