1 onion 1 clove of garlic olive oil 500 g minced beef salt, pepper, harissa 30 g pine nuts 3 dried dates flat-leaf parsley 1 GAZİ pack Lactose Free White Cheese 1 roll puff pastry 1 egg yolk
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry in olive oil until transparent.
2. Add the minced beef and sear until it is crumbly and falls apart.
3. Season generously with salt, pepper and harissa.
4. Toasted the pine nuts in a pan until golden-brown.
5. Finely chop the dates and parsley, add to the pan along with the toasted pine nuts and crumbled GAZİ White Cheese and season.
6. Cut the puff pastry into two pieces along the longer side, one wider than the other.
7. Cover the base and sides of the pie tin with the wider piece of pastry.
8. Fill with the minced beef filling.
9. Lay the other piece of pastry on top and gently press the edges together.
10. Create some air holes with a small fork to allow the steam to escape the pie while it is baking.
11. Whisk the egg yolk and brush it over the top of the pie.
12. Bake the pie in a fan oven preheated to 175 °C for around 25 minutes until it is golden-brown.