1. Crumble the goat’s cheese and stir together with the yogurt and Altin Kaymak to form a smooth mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the beef tomatoes into large, thin slices.
3. Roll out the puff pastry and cut into square pizzas.
4. Spread the goat’s cheese mixture generously over the pizzas and top with the tomatoes.
5. Fold over the edge of the pizzas and brush with egg yolk.
6. Bake the pizzas in a 200°C fan oven for approximately 20 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, peel and roughly chop the garlic.
8. Wash the parsley and remove the stalks.
9. Place the pistachios, basil, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl with the parsley and blend to a pesto with the hand blender.
10. Remove the pizzas from the oven and serve with the pesto and a little goat’s cheese.