1. Grease the muffin tin with GAZİ butter and pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mix the GAZİ milk with the oil, quark and eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Wash and finely chop the rosemary. Dice the dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and barrel aged GAZİ feta into small cubes.
4. Add the baking powder to the flour and mix well. Mix 100 g barrel aged GAZİ feta, dried tomatoes and rosemary to the quark mixture.
5. Fill the muffin tin with the dough and press small hollows into the dough. Fill the hollows with the diced cherry tomatoes and the remaining barrel aged GAZİ feta.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-30 minutes.