1. Mix the flour in a bowl with the sugar, salt, black cumin and yeast. Form a well in the middle of the flour. Add 200 ml lukewarm water, the yogurt and melted butter.
2. Stir everything with a cooking spoon. Keep stirring until a smooth dough forms, about 5 minutes. Cover and let it rest about 1 hour in a warm place until the dough has doubled in volume.
3. For the filling, crumble the sheep milk cheese or herder's cheese and mix with the chili and herbs. Preheat oven to 240 °C. Place a baking sheet in the oven to heat it up.
4. Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces and roll out each piece to a circle of about 10 cm across. Divide the filling into 6 portions and place these onto the dough circles, in the centre. Pull the edges over the filling, create a pocket. Press the edges together. Turn the dough pieces over and gently roll them into an oval shape. Be careful not to tear the dough.
5. Place the bread on the hot baking sheet and bake for 6–7 minutes, until they have risen. Serve warm.