BARREL AGED FETA,
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 small naan pizzas
250 g wheat flour 1/2 package dry yeast 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 1 tsp sugar 100 ml lukewarm water 2 tbsp oil 70 g GAZİ natural yogurt 1 can of okra pods in tomato sauce 200 g GAZİ barrel aged feta 1 bunch arugula 2 cloves of garlic 1/2 chili pepper 1/2 tsp fennel seeds 1/2 tsp cumin 1/2 tsp sea salt
PREPARING THE NAAN
1. Combine the wheat flour, yeast, baking powder, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl. Slowly stir in the lukewarm water. Divide the dough into 6 pieces and form balls. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rest in a warm place for about 2 hours. Then, roll each ball into a flat shape on a floured working surface.
2. Heat a non-stick pan and fry the naan loafs on both sides. Once the naan form bubbles they are perfect.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add GAZİ yoghurt to the naan cheese. Top the naan with okra pods and rocket. Then crumble the GAZİ Feta over the naan. Chop the garlic cloves and the chillies finely, mix with the fennel seeds, cumin and the sea salt, and use to season the naan. Sprinkle the naans with oil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
PREPARING THE DIP
1. GAZİ Mix the yoghurt with the quark.
2. Peel peppermint leaves and add to the yoghurt with lemon juice and cumin.
3. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper
OUR PRODUCTS IN RECEIPE
Recipe of the month
Every month a recipe is named
recipe of the month.
Come back every month & cook with GAZİ.