1 pack GAZİ Feta 300 g grapes fresh rosemary fresh sprigs of thyme 50 ml olive oil salt pepper 1 organic lemon 100 g of your choice of nuts (here: walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts) 50 ml honey Fresh bread for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C fan.
2. Place the feta, grapes, rosemary and thyme into an oven-proof dish.
3. Sprinkle over a little lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Then pour over the olive oil.
4. Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins.
5. Roughly chop the mixed nuts and mix with the honey. Caramelise the nuts in a hot frying pan.
6. Then toast the bread briefly in the frying pan.
7. Take the feta out of the oven, sprinkle the nuts over the top and serve with the bread.