1 kg mixed tomatoes 400 ml vegetable stock 2 Spring onions 2 cloves of garlic 2 red chilli peppers 3 tbsp tomato purée ½ tsp fennel seeds Salt and pepper 5 tbsp olive oil 1 sprig rosemary 1 sprig thyme 1 tbsp sugar 1 pack GAZİ Goat Cheese Olive oil Bread to serve Mixer
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C fan.
2. Wash the tomatoes, remove the stalks and cut into pieces.
3. Finely chop the spring onions, garlic and chilli. Place everything on a baking tray. Add salt, fennel seeds and a generous amount of olive oil. Place the thyme and rosemary sprigs on top.
4. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. At the same time, crumble the goat’s cheese into a bowl.
6. Toast the bread in a frying pan.
7. After 30 minutes, sprinkle 1 tbsp sugar over the tomatoes and caramelise in the oven for 10 minutes.
8. Remove the sprigs of herbs and place the vegetables in a mixer, gradually add the vegetable stock until the desired consistency is achieved.
9. Pour the tomato soup into bowls, top with goat’s cheese and a dash of olive oil. Serve with toasted bread.