For 4-5 servings
500 g gluten-free pasta 280 g GAZİ Classic White Cheese 45%, coarsely crumbled 1 tbsp GAZİ stirred natural yogurt 3.5% 6 tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp whole-grain Dijon mustard 1 tbsp organic lemon zest juice of two small ripe organic lemons 1 large cucumber (about 400 g) in slices 1 large garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped 1 medium chilli, finely chopped freshly ground black pepper 1 tsp red peppercorns 1 bunch fresh cilantro 1/2 bunch fresh mint salt
1. Cook the gluten-free pasta in salted water according to the instructions.
2. Spread the finished pasta on a baking tray, mix with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and let cool.
3. In a large bowl, mix the mustard, lemon zest, chillies, lemon juice, garlic and black pepper with the remaining 4 tablespoons of olive oil and plain yoghurt. Season with salt.
4. Quarter the cucumber, cut into slices and add to the dressing.
5. Crumble the white cheese almost completely and also add to the dressing and the cucumbers.
6. Coarsely chop the coriander and mint, set aside a little as a garnish and place the rest in the bowl with the cooled pasta. Mix everything together well.
7. To serve, garnish with the remainder of the white cheese, red pepper and herbs.
OUR PRODUCTS IN RECIPE
Recipe of the month
Every month a recipe is named
recipe of the month.
Come back every month & cook with GAZİ.