1. Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil and 50 g of GAZİ butter in a saucepan and sauté the onion. Add the vegetables, half of the green peas and half of the chickpeas, deglaze with the vegetable stock and simmer for 40 minutes.
2. Purée the vegetables, then crumble the GAZİ sheep cheese and stir into the soup (if you like, you can put aside some of the cheese for garnish).
3. Season the soup with the spices and parsley and simmer for another 30 minutes. If the soup is too thick, you can add some water.
4. Stir in the remaining chickpeas and green peas and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Serve with the pumpkin seed oil and the remaining sheep cheese.
Our Products in Recipe
Recipe of the month
Every month a recipe is named
recipe of the month.
Come back every month & cook with GAZİ.