½ cubes fresh yeast 50 g GAZİ stirred yogurt lactose-free 3.5% 600 g flour 1 tsp sugar 2 tsp salt 6 tbsp olive oil 300 ml lukewarm water 3 garlic cloves, chopped 2 red onions, chopped 500 g ground beef 400 g leaf spinach ½ tsp cumin 200 g GAZİ White Cheese 55% lactose-free 1 tbsp tomato paste 1 tbsp harissa 1 yellow pepper, diced 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Crumble the yeast in the lukewarm water and dissolve well.
2. In a large bowl, add the flour, the sugar, salt, oil and yoghurt, add the yeast and knead for about 4-5 minutes with the dough hook of a hand mixer to a smooth supple dough.
3. Cover the dough and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes.
1. Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic, wash the yellow pepper, halve and cut into a small dice.
2. In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Heat the chopped onions and garlic over medium heat until translucent.
3. Increase the heat a little and sear the minced meat. Add cumin, tomato paste and harissa and continue cooking over medium heat.
4. Add spinach and paprika to the pan and stir occasionally until the spinach has wilted and is cooked.
5. Crumble the white cheese and set aside.
6. Dust a work surface with flour and knead the risen dough again and cut into six to eight equal parts.
7. Roll out the pieces of dough into oval-shaped flat bread and distribute the filling in the middle. Sprinkle the shepherd cheese generously on it.
8. Now fold the approx. 2 cm wide dough edges inwards over the filling and squeeze the pointed ends together.
9. Place the pides on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven (200°C convection oven) until golden brown.