300 g rice 1 yellow pepper 1 courgette ½ red chilli pepper 2 shallots 2 cloves of garlic A dash of olive oil 1 tbsp tomato purée Salt 1 tsp Italian herbs 200 ml vegetable stock 300 g fresh tomatoes 1 pack GAZİ Sheep’s Milk Cheese Fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the pack.
2. Wash the pepper, courgette and chilli, deseed the chilli and dice.
3. Roughly chop the onions, finely chop the garlic and sauté both in olive oil.
4. Add the vegetables to the pan and lightly fry; the vegetables should remain firm to the bite. Next, add the tomato purée.
5. Place the cooked rice into the pan and season everything with salt and Italian herbs. Then pour in the vegetable stock.
6. Wash and dice the tomatoes, then scatter over the rice dish.
7. Finally, crumble the sheep’s milk cheese over the dish.
8. Garnish the rice dish with olive oil and fresh flat-leaf parsley.