1. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Crumble GAZİ White Cheese by hand.
3. Chop the onions and sauté until transparent.
4. Add the spinach and mushrooms to the pan and fry until the spinach wilts.
5. Grate over the nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.
6. Melt the butter in a large pan and pour in a quarter of the egg and milk mixture to form a thin layer.
7. Turn the omelette and cover with spinach, mushrooms and white cheese, and then fold in half.
8. Cook four omelettes, one after the other.
9. Garnish the omelettes with fresh chives and red pepper berries, and serve with toasted bread on the side.