1 medium-sized Hokkaido pumpkin 200 g GAZİ white cheese (lactose-free) 12 tbsp. oil 2 tbsp. honey 1 tsp. cinnamon 2 pinch nutmeg 8 sprigs thyme 8 sprigs oregano sun-dried tomatoes salt, pepper
1 piece ginger 300 g GAZİ stirred natural yoghurt (lactose-free) 2 tbsp. orange juice salt, pepper
1. Wash and split the pumpkin and remove the seeds. Dice the flesh. In the meantime, pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Combine 5 tbsp. of oil, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg. Season the marinade with salt and pepper.
3. Distribute the diced pumpkin on a baking tray lined with baking paper and coat with the marinade. Roughly chop the thyme and oregano and distribute over the pumpkin.
4. Place everything in the oven to cook for around 30-40 minutes.
5. In the meantime, mix the ginger and orange juice with the GAZİ natural yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper and arrange in a bowl.
6. Dice the GAZİ white cheese and chop the sun-dried tomatoes. In the final seven minutes scatter the cheese and tomatoes over the pumpkin, drizzle with oil using a tablespoon and return to the oven.