1 baking tray 1 knife mixing bowl blender cutting board
1 cauliflower 1 clove garlic 12 tbs olive oil 2 tbs tomato paste 1 tsp ras el hanout (oriental seasoning mix) 1 pinch salt 1 tsp maple syrup 125 ml neutral oil 1 medium egg 1 squeeze freeze blood orange juice 2 saffron threads 1 pinch salt Lemon juice to taste 1 blood orange Fresh mint One handful walnuts 1 pkg. GAZİ goat cheese, diced
1. Cut cauliflower florets from the stalk.
2. Peel the garlic clove and finely chop.
3. In a bowl, combine the olive oil, tomato paste, garlic, ras el hanout, salt and maple syrup and season to taste.
4. Put the cauliflower florets in the bowl with the spice oil and mix well. Spread the cauliflower on the baking tray, drizzle with a little olive oil and place in a hot oven (180 degrees).
5. Roast at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, turning the cauliflower once halfway through.
1. Add the saffron threads to the blood orange juice and stir.
2. Add the oil to a high bowl, add the egg and salt and dip the hand blender into the bowl.
3. Start the hand blender and wait until the liquid emulsifies and gets a little firm, then slowly pull up the hand blender.
4. Add blood orange juice with saffron and mix thoroughly once more. Season to taste with lemon juice.
1. Supreme the blood orange.
2. Cut the GAZİ goat cheese into small cubes.
3. Crack the walnuts and chop roughly.
4. Pick off mint and put it aside.
5. Put the roasted cauliflower florets on a plate and add the aioli into small bowls.
6. Spread the blood orange, walnuts and goat cheese over the cauliflower and serve with mint.