2 tomatoes 2 carrots 2 yellow pepper 1 Romaine lettuce salad 1 avocado 1 red onion 200 g GAZİ Hirtenkäse
1 tbsp. sweet mustard 1 lemon (juice) 4 tbsp. white wine vinegar 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp. vegetable stock 8 tbsp. olive oil 1 tbsp. soy sauce
1. Wash the tomatoes and cut it into small cubes. Wash the salad and cut it in thin slices.
2. Peel the carrots and cut it into small slices. Then wash the yellow pepper und cut it into small slices also. Now peel the onions and cut it into fine slices as well.
3. For the sauce stir the mustard with the lemon juice, the vinegar, the vegetable stock, the oil and the soy sauce.
4. Arrange 4 big jars (500 ml). Put the tomatoes and the salad in it. Then baste with the sauce and put the carrot and the yellow pepper on it.
5. Quader the avocado, remove the stone and the skin of it. Cut the pulp into small cubes. Mix it with the rest of the lemon juice and the GAZİ Salad Cheese cubes. Spread it on the salad. Finally put the onion slices on it.
EASY & TASTY:
For spice the salad you can wrap some walnut and some sunflower seeds in tinfoil and roast it on the grill.