TIP: GAZİ goat or sheperd's cheese works perfectly as an alternative to the GAZİ sheep's cheese
1. Cut the spaghetti squash on both ends so that you can stand it upright. Halve the squash and remove the seeds.
2.Cover a baking sheet with baking paper and spread with some oil. Place the two squash halves face-down on the paper. Tip: Put a cup of water on the baking tray for additional humidity. Bake the pumpkin halves in the oven at 180 °C for 45 minutes.
3. Thaw the spinach. Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry it in a pan with the oil. Then add the spinach and lightly season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove the pumpkin from the oven and peel away the flesh with a fork.
5. Crumble the GAZi cheese and add to the squash along with the GAZi butter and the spinach. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
6. Slice the spring onion into rings. Spread a tablespoon of crème fraîche on the squash halves and garnish with the spring onion rings.