250 g Spaghetti 400 g Pumpkin fruit (Hokkaido) 150 g GAZİ goat´s cheese Fresh thyme Walnuts 2 tbs goat´s cream cheese) Olive oil Salt Pepper
1. Seed and empty the pumpkin then cut into strips. Cut the pumpkin strips and goat´s cheese into same sized chunks.
2. Wash the thyme, shake it dry and remove the leaves from the stalk.
3. Cook the spaghetti in well salted water until al dente. When cooked drain the pasta and keep around 250ml of the pasta water. Drizzle a little olive oli over the pasta.
4. Lightly fry the pumpkin chunks in a pan with a little olive oil for around 1 minute, season with salt and pepper and add the pasta water. Allow to simmer until the pumpkin is al dente.
5. Mix the thyme, goat´s cheese chunks and cream cheese together in a pan. Bring to the boil and serve with the spaghetti on a pre-warmed plate. Garnish with walnuts.