Ingredients for 4 people
200 g GAZİ sheep cheese 1 shallot 200 g fresh young spinach leaves 1 ripe avocado 8 shelled walnuts ½ bunch parsley 1 tbsp walnut oil 4 tbsp vinegar 6 tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp water 1 tbsp mustard 1 ciabatta loaf salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop the shallot finely and soften in a pan in a tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Wash 200 g fresh young spinach leaves thoroughly and then dry in a salad spinner.
3. Whisk together 4 tablespoons vinegar, 5 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons water and the mustard. Mix in the finely chopped parsley and the cooked shallot and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Now combine the spinach leaves with the salad dressing and arrange on a plate.
5. Halve the avocado and remove the stone. Peel the avocado and cut the flesh into bite-sized pieces and distribute these over the salad.
6. Lightly fry the walnuts in walnut oil, allow to cool and also distribute these over the salad.
7. Finally distribute the GAZİ sheep cheese over the salad and serve the salad with ciabatta as accompaniment.