2 tbsp olive oil 1 onion 1 clove garlic 2 tbsp tomato paste 400 g canned tomatoes Oregano Sweet paprika powder ½ tsp sugar 1 tsp salt Pepper
Ingredients for 4 pizzas
900 g flour ½ cube yeast (21 g) 2 tbsp sugar 500 ml water 2 tsp salt Pepper 6 tbsp olive oil
Preparation Pizza dough
Dissolve yeast in water with sugar and knead into a dough with flour and salt. Add the olive oil and knead the dough for at least 10 minutes. Divide dough into 4 portions and form each portion into a ball. Brush with olive oil and place each portion in a separate bowl, cover, and let rise for 30-60 minutes.
Preparation Pizza sauce
Heat the olive oil. Finely dice garlic and onions and cook in the oil for 2-3 min until translucent. Add the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute. Deglaze with the tomatoes, add spices and then simmer for approx. 15-20 minutes over medium heat.
Prepare the spinach pizza
1. Place dough ball on a floured work surface, press slightly flat with your hands. Form an edge with both hands and stretch the dough (as shown in the video) until it reaches a diameter of 30 cm.
2. Spread a few tablespoons of the tomato sauce over the dough and then add the spinach. Next, add the cheese. Cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters and spread over the pizza.
Preparation of the pizza with cheese-stuffed crust
1. Flatten the pizza dough with your hands so that it is a little larger than the pizza baking sheet. Cut the cheese into strips, place around the edge of the dough, and wrap the dough over the cheese and press firmly. Add pizza sauce, mozzarella and then bake.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 230°C for about 20 minutes.
3. Add the arugula to the pizza with the cheese-stuffed crust and garnish with balsamic cream.