200 g fresh spinach 50 g pine nuts 1 GAZİ sheep cheese 1 mango 4 tbsp white balsamic vinegar 2 tsp medium-hot mustard 4 tbsp liquid honey 5 tbsp rapeseed oil salt and pepper
1. Pick out any bad spinach leaves, wash the remainder and spin dry.
2. Roast pine nuts in a frying pan until golden brown.
3. Crush the GAZİ sheep cheese roughly.
4. Peel the mango, remove the pulp from the stone and cut into small pieces.
1. Mix the balsamic vinegar, mustard and honey well in a bowl.
2. Add the rapeseed oil in a small stream and continue to stir thoroughly.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Arrange spinach leaves on plates, spread mango pieces and sheep cheese on top, drizzle honey-mustard dressing and sprinkle with the roasted pine nuts.
2. Serve the salad with toasted white bread.