|3 tbsp||pine nuts|
|2 tbsp||brown sugar|
|4 cl||Noilly-Prat vermouth|
|(or other vermouth to taste)|
|250 ml||vegetable stock|
|200 g||GAZİ goat cheese|
|1||organic lime (juice and peel)|
|salt, ground pepper|
|2 sprigs of||thyme|
1. Wash and quarter the salad. Lay the pine nuts on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 5 minutes until golden brown.
2. Melt the sugar in a pan and add GAZİ butter and allow to caramelize.
3. Add the lettuce and gently fry. Season with salt and pepper. Add the vermouth then vegetable stock and cover the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes on a medium heat.
4. Meanwhile add the GAZİ goat cheese to a bowl and season with salt, pepper, lime juice and peel and a little olive oil. Add half of the pine nuts to the mixture and form into 4 equal balls. Place on baking paper on a baking tray and bake for a few minutes at 180°C in a preheated oven
5. Spread each quarter of the lettuce in a fan shape on each plate. Boil off half of the remaining in the pan. Wash and pluck the thyme and add with a little olive oil to the juice in the pan. Add salt, pepper and lime juice to taste.
Add the gratinated goat cheese to the lettuce and sprinkle the remaining pine nuts and juice over the lettuce.