16 large chard leaves 4 large red tomatoes, cut into 8 equal slices 4 tbsp black olives, sliced 400 g GAZİ Sheep Cheese, cut into 8 equal slices mediterranean herbs, dried 6 tbsp olive oil salt, pepper 200 g frozen wild garlic 100 g pine nuts, roasted 100 g of Parmesan, grated 250 ml olive oil salt and pepper to taste hand chopper or mortar
1. Thaw the wild garlic for the pesto. Roast the pine nuts in a small pan without oil.
2. Put all the ingredients for the pesto in a mortar and pound well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat so that the water is near the boiling point. Thoroughly wash the chard and remove the leaves from the stalk.
4. Put the leaves in the hot water briefly, remove with a skimmer and drain on kitchen paper or on a clean kitchen towel.
5. Cut the tomatoes and sheep cheese into 8 equal slices.
6. In the centre of the chard leaves, place one slice of tomato, one slice of feta cheese, 1 teaspoon wild garlic pesto, and some olive slices. Finally, sprinkle with dried herbs and season with salt and pepper. Fold the side of the chard over the filling and roll up.
7. Sauté the finished rolls in a pan with olive oil on both sides for about 5 minutes. Serve on a sliced tomato and garnish with a little pesto and pine nuts. Sprinkle with crumbled sheep cheese as desired.