1 slice of day-old rye bread (50 g) 1 bunch basil 100 g GAZİ goat cheese 300 g shrimp (without heads and shells, gutted) 300 g mini tomatoes, on the vine 1 red onion 3 cloves of garlic 1 organic lemon 4 tbsp olive oil Salt and freshly ground black pepper 400 ml vegetable broth 400 g of tagliatelle
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, place the bread for the crumble into the oven and let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
2. Wash the prawns for the tagliatelle and blot dry with kitchen paper. Wash the tomatoes carefully, taking care not to loosen them from the vine. Peel the onion, halve and cut into rings. Peel the garlic and cut into fine slices. Wash the lemon with hot water, rub it dry and cut into slices.
3. Brush a baking dish with 2 tbsp olive oil, sprinkle onions and garlic and add the shrimp. Sprinkle with the remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add the lemon slices. Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool. Cook the shrimp in the oven for about 10 minutes until they turn pink and are no longer translucent. In the meantime, boil a lot of salt water in a large saucepan.
4. Place the tomatoes in the baking dish, add the vegetable broth and cook for a further 10 minutes. At this time, place the tagliatelle in the boiling salt water and cook it according to the instructions. For the crumble, break the dry bread into pieces and crumble into coarse crumbs. Wash the basil and shake dry. Coarsely chop the leaves. Let the goat cheese drain on kitchen paper, coarsely crumble and mix with bread and basil.
5. Drain the tagliatelle and place in a serving bowl. Remove the tomatoes from the oven dish and mix the contents of the baking dish with the noodles. Place the tomatoes on top and sprinkle with the goat cheese.