½ fibre-free mango ½ organic cucumber 1 large carrot 100 g mung bean sprouts ½ bunch coriander ½ bunch mint 100 g GAZİ goat cheese 12 rice paper leaves (22 cm in diameter)
6 tbsp sweet chili sauce 1-1 ½ tbsp rice vinegar 1 tbsp fish sauce 2 tbsp soy sauce
1. For the dip, mix sweet chili sauce, rice vinegar, fish sauce and soy sauce with 1–2 tbsp of water. Divide into small dipping bowls.
2. For the rolls, peel the mango, remove the flesh from the stone and cut into fine strips. Wash the cucumber and cut in half. Scrape out the seeds with a teaspoon. Peel the carrot, and cut the carrot and cucumber into fine strips. Wash and dry the sprouts thoroughly.
3. Wash the coriander and mint and shake dry. Pluck the leaves from the stems. Drain the goat cheese on paper towels and then crumble into small pieces.
4. Fill a large bowl with lukewarm water. One by one, soak the sheets of rice paper in the water and spread them on a plate or clean kitchen towel as smoothly as possible. Place the prepared ingredients in the middle of the sheet, turn the sides in towards the middle and roll the sheet and filling from bottom to top into a tight roll.
5. Cut the rolls in half on a slight bias, arrange on plates and serve with the dip.
Place the prepared ingredients on a large serving platter and let your guests make the rolls themselves.