50 g GAZİ lactose-free White Cheese 45%, crumbled 2 heads radicchio, halved and cut into wide strips 2 oranges, peeled and sliced 30 g pine nuts watercress chilli / chilli flakes 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar 2 tbsp rapeseed oil 1 tsp honey 1 tsp mustard ½ tsp curry powder salt pepper
1. Thoroughly wash the radicchio, halve and cut into wide strips. Heat a pan with a little rapeseed oil and sauté the radicchio briefly over medium heat until it is slightly withered but still crisp.
2. Peel the oranges and slice.
3. Crumble the white cheese and set aside.
4. For the dressing, mix the ingredients together in a bowl.
5. Arrange the finished radicchio with the oranges on a flat plate. Sprinkle the white cheese generously over the salad, top with the watercress and pine nuts as desired. Garnish with some chilli flakes or chilli.