1. Wash the Brussels sprouts, cut off the stalks, remove outer leaves and quarter.
2. Place on a baking tray with a little olive oil, season with salt and roast for around 10 minutes at 220°C fan.
3. Meanwhile, mix together the lemon juice, maple syrup, mustard, ras el hanout, salt and pepper. Add olive oil and combine to make a dressing.
4. Cut the bread into small pieces with a pastry cutter. Heat butter in a pan and toast the croutons until brown.
5. Next, brush the beef bacon with maple syrup and fry in a pan until crispy.
6. Wash the radicchio and cut into strips. Crumble the sheep’s milk cheese into small pieces.
7. Mix the roasted Brussels sprouts with the radicchio and sheep’s milk cheese in a bowl. Drizzle over the dressing.
8. Garnish the Brussels sprout salad with beef bacon and croutons, scatter over a little sheep’s milk cheese and enjoy.