Ingredients for 4 servings
For the tortilla chips
200 g cornmeal 100 g wheat flour 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp oregano 2 tbsp vegetable oil hot water 1 l vegetable oil for frying corn flour for dusting the work surface
For the guacamole
50 g GAZİ White Cheese 65%, crumbled 1 large ripe avocado 5 cherry tomatoes, diced 1 small red onion, finely chopped 4 stalks coriander (reserve some for garnish)
1. Halve the avocado, remove and cut the pulp into cubes with a knife. Use a spoon to remove the pulp into a bowl. Crush with a fork.
2. Dice the cherry tomatoes and onions, chop the cilantro and add to the avocado. Season with salt and pepper and fold in just over half of the crumbled white cheese. Set aside.
3. Ow put the two types of flour in a mixing bowl. Add the salt and the vegetable oil and pour some hot water into it.
4. Knead the dough with a dough hook or with your hands. If necessary, add water until a smooth dough is formed.
5. On a work surface, sprinkle some corn flour and roll out half the dough with a rolling pin until flat and even, about 1 mm thick. Pierce the dough with a fork at even intervals. This prevents air bubbles during baking.
6. Cut the dough with a pizza roller or a long knife into a square and then diagonally.
7. In a pan, heat about 1 liter of oil and fry the triangles in it for about 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Drain on kitchen paper and season while still warm, with salt and spices as desired.
OUR PRODUCTS IN RECIPE
Recipe of the month
Every month a recipe is named
recipe of the month.
Come back every month & cook with GAZİ.