|1/2 cube||baker’s yeast or dry yeast|
|400 g||whole wheat flour|
|4 EL||olive oil|
|200 ml||water (cool)|
|250 g||GAZİ Hirtenkäse|
|2||clove of garlic|
|500 g||GAZİ Kashkaval|
|200 g||GAZİ Joghurt 3,5 % Fat|
|Salt, nutmeg, Pepper, Chili|
1. Crumble the yeast in a small bowl and put half the water in it until the yeast is completely dissolved.
2. Put the flour into a big bowl and pour the liquid yeast in it. Put also the salt, oil, the rest of the water in the bowl and knead to form a elastic dough. Form the yeast into a ball, roll out and leave it covered in a cool place to rise for 45–60 minutes.
3. Fry the spinach, with the onion and add the garlic, nutmeg, pepper and chili to spice it up. Now add the white cheese cubes.
4. When the dough has risen, put the GAZİ Yogurt and the spinach-white-cheese mix on the pizza. Sprinkle the GAZİ Kashkaval Cheese on it and put it in the oven.
5. The oven must preheated to 220°C. Bake it for 15–20 minutes on the lowest shelf of the oven.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!