8 medium-sized courgettes 16 cherry tomatoes 400 g GAZİ white cheese 20 pitted black olives 1 clove of garlic 100 ml olive oil 4 tbsp olive oil for frying salt and pepper
1. Heat oven to 200 degrees, fan-assisted.
2. Halve the cherry tomatoes and place in an oven dish. Season with salt, pepper and garlic.
3. Place the crumbled white cheese and the chopped olives on the tomatoes.
4. Drizzle with 4 tbsp. of olive oil and bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
5. In the meantime, cut the courgettes into zoodles with a spiraliser.
6. Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the zoodles for around 3 minutes until al dente, season with salt and pepper.
7. Finally, mix the baked cheese, tomatoes and olives with the zoodles and serve hot.