1. Bloom the gelatine in a small saucepan with 150ml of cold water and set aside.
2. Crush the dates and almonds, together with the soft butter in a grinder or a powerful blender and mix well.
3. Spread the mixture evenly on the baking pan (line with baking paper) and press down firmly.
4. Wash limes well and zest the peel. Squeeze the juice and set aside.
5. Peel the avocado and finely puree it together with the lime juice until it forms a uniform mass.
6. Stir the cream cheese with the yoghurt in a large bowl and set aside.
7. Take the pot with the gelatine and warm with the sugar while stirring until the sugar and gelatine have completely dissolved. Stir in the yoghurt cream cheese cream and the lime syrup.
8. Add the avocado and mix well.
9. Add the cream into the mould and refrigerate for 3 hours.
10. Garnish with lime slices, zest and chopped pistachios before serving.