1. Mix oatmeal, chopped almonds and cinnamon. Put in a bowl and pour in the GAZİ UHT milk. Cover and let soak overnight in the fridge.
2. In the morning, wash the pear and the apple and cut each in half. Grate one half of the pear and apple and mix with lemon juice.
3. Finely slice the banana and stir together with the grated apple and pear and the oatmeal mixture.
4. Wash the fresh raspberries and pat dry.
5. Lightly roast the almonds in a frying pan without fat and let cool.
6. Garnish the oatmeal mixture with the apple, pear and banana slices, almond flakes, raspberries, GAZİ natural yogurt and honey.