2 clove garlic 6 anchovies (from a jar) 2 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tbsp lemon juice 2 tsp maple syrup 300 g GAZİ stirred natural yoghurt 4 tbsp olive oil Some salt, pepper 2 head romaine lettuce 6 slices of bread 600 g chicken breast 2 avocados 2 tsp hot paprika Some salt Some GAZİ unsalted butter for searing Some cherry tomatoes, halved Some black sesame for garnish
Thoroughly mix all ingredients for the dressing with the hand blender.
1. Dice the bread and fry in GAZi butter to form croutons.
2. Season chicken breast with paprika and salt, sauté in GAZi butter and slice into strips.
3. Halve the avocado, remove the seed and cut the flesh into strips.
4. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
5. Wash the romaine lettuce and cut into strips.
1. Place the romaine lettuce in a bowl.
2. Add halved tomatoes, avocado strips and chicken breast.
3. Drizzle with yoghurt dressing.
4. Garnish with the croutons and black sesame.