4 organic limes (juice and skin) 200 g sugar 6 yolk 50 ml water 2 cl Gin for the tasting 200 g GAZİ yogurt 10% fat 200 ml cream 500 g strawberries 1 tbsp. cane sugar 1 tbsp. GAZİ Butter 1 tbsp. pickled green peppers 4 cl Grand Marnier cane sugar for the caramelizing
1. Grate the skin of limes, squash the juice and mix the lime with 50 g sugar. Pour the yolk in a bowl and whisk it. Boil up the left 150 g sugar with 50 ml water and boil over a moderate heat till the sugar solution becomes thick. Add it to the yolk and whisk it.
2. Then put the bowl in icy water and beat with a wire whisk till such time as it is cold. Mix in the lime skin, lime juice and gin. Mix in the yoghurt first and then the whipped cream bit by bit.
3. Put the parfait in a dish with clingfilm and let it freeze for at least 6 hours (overnight).
4. Clean the strawberries and quarter them. Caramelize 1 tbsp. cane sugar in a pan, toss it, and deglaze with Grand Marnier and flambé everything.
5. Remove the parfait and cut it into 4 equal pieces. Sprinkle with cane sugar as much as you please and caramelize with a blowtorch and serve it with the strawberries on a plate.