150 g GAZİ stirred natural yoghurt 1 clove of garlic 1 tbsp of lemon juice 2 tbsp of olive oil 1 tsp of dill Salt and pepper
250 g beluga lentils 1 red onion 1 cucumber 1 red bell pepper 1 stalk of cherry tomatoes 1 clove of garlic 10 g of flat-leaf parsley 5 tbsp of olive oil 80 g of chopped hazelnuts 1 bunch of carrots with tops 80 g of chopped hazelnuts Salt and pepper
1. Bring the lentils to a boil in a large pot of salted water. Reduce to a medium heat and leave to simmer for approx. 20-30 min. Then drain and leave to cool down. The lentils should still be al dente.
2. In the meantime, dice the onion, cucumber, bell pepper and cherry tomatoes. Combine the chopped vegetables in a large bowl. Chop the garlic and parsley, stir in three tablespoons of olive oil and mix with the vegetables.
3. Roast the chopped hazelnuts in a dry pan and put to one side.
4. Mix the cooled lentils with the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
5. Heat the oven to 200°C. Thoroughly wash the carrots and chop the carrot tops. Grease a baking dish with the remaining olive oil, lay the carrots alongside one another in the dish and season with salt and pepper. Put the baking dish in the oven and bake the carrots for 30-40 minutes.
6. For the yoghurt dressing finely chop the garlic. Mix the GAZi yoghurt with the lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl. Add the garlic and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
7. To serve garnish the lentils with the baked carrots and hazelnuts and drizzle with the yoghurt dressing.