For 4 portions
500 g minced beef 30 g olive oil 1 onion 2 garlic cloves 2 peppers 240 g chickpeas (drained weight) 2 tbsp tomato paste coriander 2 chili peppers 100 ml vegetable stock 2 spring onions
200 g GAZİ stirred natural yogurt mint 1 garlic clove salt pepper
1. Finely dice the garlic cloves, peppers and onions.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the diced garlic, peppers and onions.
3. Chop the coriander and sauté it along with the minced meat and the tomato paste for about 5-10 minutes.
4. Season the meat with chili, salt and pepper and add the chickpeas.
5. Add some vegetable stock as needed.
Mix the GAZİ natural yogurt with grated garlic, salt, mint and pepper.
Our products in recipe
Recipe of the month
Every month a recipe is named
recipe of the month.
Come back every month & cook with GAZİ.