21 g yeast (1/2 cube) 2 tsp sugar 1 tbsp water 250 ml GAZİ UHT Milk 500 g flour 1 tsp salt 40 ml sunflower oil 500 g beef steak 1 onion 1 clove of garlic 60 g mushrooms 1 chili pepper 70 g dried tomatoes, packed in oil 1 green pepper 2 tbsp oil (from the dried tomatoes) salt pepper oregano 200 g GAZİ Kashkaval semi-hard cheese 80 g GAZİ Tulum Nomad's Cheese
1. Mix the yeast together with the sugar and the water in a mixing bowl. Add the lukewarm GAZİ milk, the flour, the salt and the sunflower oil and knead for about 8 to 10 minutes until the dough is supple and no longer sticky.
2. Form the dough into a ball and brush with some baking spray or oil.
3. In a covered bowl, allow to rise in a warm place for about 60 minutes until it has increased significantly.
1. Cut the meat into small, bite-sized strips.
2. Finely dice the garlic and onion. Slice the mushrooms and chilli, cut the tomatoes and peppers into strips.
3. Heat some oil from the dried tomatoes in an iron pan and sauté the steak strips in batches over high heat, about 2 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove from the pan. Add the remaining oil to the pan and the vegetables. Sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
1. Divide the risen dough into 8 equal portions and shape into balls.
2. Roll each dough ball flat to a circle about 25 cm in diameter.
3. Cut the GAZİ Kashkaval sliced cheese into 16 pieces.
4. Now brush the dough with the melted GAZİ butter.
5. Place a piece of GAZİ Kashkaval in the middle. Distribute the vegetables evenly and sprinkle the GAZİ Tulum over them.
6. Lay the steak strips on the GAZİ Tulum and cover with another piece of GAZİ Kashkaval sliced cheese .
7. Gather the dough edge to make a small sack. Twist the end and unfold.
1.Mix the egg with the GAZİ Cream Yogurt and the water. Brush the dough pieces with the egg mixture and bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
2. Serve hot.