1 large sweet potato 4 tbsp olive oil 4 handfuls kale 1 shallot 5 tbsp GAZİ natural yoghurt 1 tsp tahini 1 tbsp white vinegar salt pepper juice and zest of 1 lemon 1 pomegranate hazelnuts for topping bread
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C fan.
2. Dice the sweet potato and place on a baking tray with a little olive oil. Bake for approx. 25 minutes until al dente.
3. Remove the stems of the kale and chop the leaves into broad strips.
4. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan, dice the shallots and sauté until translucent. Add the kale to the pan and sauté until it is at the desired consistency.
5. Mix the natural yoghurt, tahini, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and lemon to make a dressing.
6. Remove the sweet potato from the oven.
7 Take the seeds out of the pomegranate. Dress the kale with the yoghurt dressing and serve with the sweet potato, pomegranate seeds and chopped hazelnuts. Serve with a side of toasted bread.